8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Sankyo-700 Sound "Feeder arm"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sankyo-700 Sound "Feeder arm"
Roger J. Gronnvold
Junior

- posted March 11, 2017 03:07 PM      Profile for Roger J. Gronnvold   Email Roger J. Gronnvold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all.

This is my very first post on this forum, and as I do this I have a small hope that some "out" there might have the part that I am looking for..
Some time ago I got my hands on a Sankyo-700 Sound projector, and I looked forward to..Amongst other tings..To show my wife the films she had tucked away, from she was a child..The disappointment was great when it became clear to me, that one essential part of the projector was broken..The small arm, pulling / pushing the film across the lamp hole..it lacs ca. 1 mm of it's tip, and that is not enough for it to get a hold on the film..I have Googled, and Ebaye'd..But it seems hard to find that little part..So my question is, Do anyone on this forum either have this part or maybe know anyone who might have this part for sale? Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated [Smile] Yours sincerelly Roger J. Grønnvold, Norway

--------------------
Regards Roger

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC