8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » SOLD For Sale Elmo ST-1200HD M 2 track 1.0 lens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD For Sale Elmo ST-1200HD M 2 track 1.0 lens
Andrew Bandy
Junior

- posted March 16, 2017 06:46 AM      Profile for Andrew Bandy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
selling an Elmo ST-1200HD M 2 track projector with 1.0 lens looking for £299
comes with original elmo carry case and original box
have run film in projector and sound and picture are working, not sure of quality thou as know little about projectors.If you would like more pictures or close up of any item please pm me.Buyer to pick up from Aylesbury Buckinghamshire uk. welcome to view and test equipment before purchase , any questions please ask kind regards Andrew

-
 -

dir=uploads0503&file=bbbn17n.JPG[/IMG]
 -
 -
 -

[ May 29, 2017, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Bandy ]

|  IP: Logged

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2017 11:31 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that a 1.0 lens?

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted March 16, 2017 12:59 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Following the third picture, yes.

--------------------
Dominique

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2017 03:21 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's like buying one item and getting the other for near free. any thoughts but more over here in the states.

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Andrew Bandy
Junior

- posted March 16, 2017 03:56 PM      Profile for Andrew Bandy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi jim I'm new to the forum and have no idea about the prices of these items I've no knowledge about projectors but would like thank all the members that have helped me so far I have more items to sell and would really appreciate everyone's thoughts and advise kind regards Andrew

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted March 16, 2017 04:17 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew, I know you are new here, but rule is the rule. You must have price for your sale item.

You have probably received some emails explaining what is the worth of your items.

I honestly say here that you have at least 3 desirable items there,

- a ST1200 with 1.3 lens (worth about $250/£202)
- a GS-800 with 1.3 lens ($400/£323)
- 1.0 lens alone ($250/£202)

then

- an empty Elmo 12" reel ($40/£32)
- an Elmo 10" reel ($20/£15).

Screen does not make any price. So forget about that.

Now you have a clear description to how much the worth of your lot. I guess you can now make a lot price accordingly. I knew there is a downside here because buyer must collect it in person.

Therefor I suggest not making my price above as a minimum price, you must be a bit flexible, because buyer need to come to your place with a transport.

Good luck, and I wish you can now modify your post to follow the forum rules.

ps: When I wrote this I saw a GS-800 and couple reels, but re-checking again, the photos had been taken off. I guess they were sold. Good luck!

--------------------
Winbert

Andrew Bandy
Junior

- posted March 18, 2017 09:43 AM      Profile for Andrew Bandy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you winbert that's very kind of you and very helpful to me many thanks [Smile]

Andrew Bandy
Junior

- posted May 30, 2017 01:15 AM      Profile for Andrew Bandy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This item is still for sale

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 30, 2017 03:46 PM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is exceptional that members here advise the unaware of what might be acceptable prices. BUT, if you are a seller, do your home work before listing an item for sale, research your item, see what the current prices are, and make yours desirable, sensibly priced etc etc. I dont sell unless I have done my home work, otherwise you may end up selling an item less than its potentially worth.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 30, 2017 04:01 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's not forget though Mark, anything in this world is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it on any given day.

In this hobby, that often reveals itself in the great variations in prices paid for both second hand films as well as equipment.

Sometimes even seasonal variation comes into the equation with this hobby.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Simon McConway
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 30, 2017 05:35 PM      Profile for Simon McConway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My uncle asked me to advertise some items on here: his prices stopped me from doing so. He was asking £500 for a GAF cine camera and over £5000 for a Eumig projector. He had no idea! He was later knocked over after running for the ice cream van.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC