8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » GS-1200 Projector Like New Condition SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GS-1200 Projector Like New Condition SOLD
Louis Franchetti
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2017 06:28 PM      Profile for Louis Franchetti   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Franchetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For sale I'm offering a Super 8 GS-1200 Projector. It is in like new condition. This is the newer model which makes it even better. Has the original slipcover, manual, and power cord. Comes with 1.1 lense. The only two minor things missig are the microphones to record, and the silver decal that is on knob. These things are very minor and easy to replace. The inside components of the projector are super clean. Projector looks to be hardly ever ran. I checked a few films out on it, and they ran beautifully. I'm asking $1000.00 for it. Shipping is 50.00 within USA. Will insure also. I will be at Cinesea in Wildwood, NJ in a couple weeks, so if anybody local is interested I can bring it then. Please PM me with any messages you may have. SOLD

[ May 03, 2017, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Louis Franchetti ]

--------------------
Louis Franchetti

|  IP: Logged

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2017 12:52 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this still available.

I will have to sell some stuff to raise the cash you want but if you will hold the machine until paid I am willing to buy it from you. It should not take too long for me to do this.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC