8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » two Bolex P1's for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: two Bolex P1's for sale
Paul Ebeyer Sr
Junior

- posted May 15, 2017 05:47 PM      Profile for Paul Ebeyer Sr   Email Paul Ebeyer Sr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am the original owner of the camera's, more or less, one of them belonged to my brother,
we purchased them from new in the mid 1960's. They both work perfectly including the metering system, lap dissolve and fade systems and the various shutter speeds. There are no cosmetic issues with either one, they both appear to be like new in 100% condition. There are no wear marks, dings, dents, scratches or other damage and the glass is perfect. At some point in their lives they were sent back to the Bolex factory for cleaning, adjustment, winding system replacement and a general tune up. They both come with the instruction book and the original leather case, pictured. One has a cable release and there are brand new, unused rubber eye cups for both of them. They both have the excellent Som Berthiot Pan-Cinor 8mm to 40mm zoom lens f1.9. All this shows in the attached photo's.
I will accept payment by Paypal or a postal money order. The buyer pays the shipping. I prefer to sell them both together and the combined price is $350 If purchased separately the price is $165 each or best offer on either or both. These are truly unusual since they both appear and function like a brand new camera, you can't find these anymore in this condition. If interested please email me direct at reyebess@gmail.com to discuss any of your questions or concerns.
http://www.strong-strut.com/bolex.htm

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC