8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Elmo ST1200HD going cheap, only £50.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo ST1200HD going cheap, only £50.
Phil Slater
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 28, 2017 11:48 AM      Profile for Phil Slater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am having a clear out and selling an Elmo ST1200HD super 8 sound projector.

Everything is working well except one thing - there is something wrong with the framer. When it is turned to move the frame line up, the picture starts to 'flutter' in the gate as if the claw isn't engaging properly. If the frame line doesn't need to be altered the picture is ok, but if you run a film in which the frame line needs to be moved up, it won't be a steady picture.

It must be something to do with the framer adjustment not being centred properly. I'm sure it could be fixed by someone who knows what they are doing. Everything else seems to be working fine. It was serviced by Bill Parsons in 2012 just after I bought it (it wasn't running at the right speed) and also in 2015 when there was a problem with the sound, but this racking problem has developed more recently.

It is now surplus to requirements so I am selling it.

I would like £50 for it plus shipping (UK only). Shipping will be £14 by courier. Any questions, please ask.

-

-

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 28, 2017 12:00 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to buy it Phil I've sent you a pm too.
Kevin.

Phil Slater
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 28, 2017 12:27 PM      Profile for Phil Slater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On hold for Kevin

Phil Slater
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 28, 2017 03:14 PM      Profile for Phil Slater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC