8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Eumig 905 Bauer T3 Now gone, offer closed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig 905 Bauer T3 Now gone, offer closed
Mike Spice
Master Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2018 10:03 AM      Profile for Mike Spice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are able to get to the chichester area of west sussex, I am giving away my Eumig 905GL super sound projector and a Bauer T3 silent super 8 projector.

Both do work, but ideally better suited as parts.

The Eumig needs some love, the lamp connector is broken so the wires are attached directly to the lamp.

The sound works, but speed is not very stable due to the classic rubber wheels, the focus does not stay tight. It is missing the black trim behind the take up spool. Great for spares. No box.

The T3 is in it's original box, works but not liking threading, so probably better for parts too.

Let me know if you would like them for free... just collect them and take them away. Offer open until end of march, then they get dumped.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Spice
Master Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2018 10:03 AM      Profile for Mike Spice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the Eumig has now been offered to someone, awaiting pickup, so for now, it's gone.

Mike Spice
Master Film Handler

- posted March 01, 2018 10:51 AM      Profile for Mike Spice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
seeing as the person who asked for this, has not responded for two weeks now, the Eumig is up for grabs again.

Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 01, 2018 12:25 PM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Argh, if only I had the space Mike, i'm only down the road in Worthing.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC