8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » REVERE AZ 718 standard 8mm silent projector VINTAGE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: REVERE AZ 718 standard 8mm silent projector VINTAGE!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 27, 2018 12:23 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks, I have a projector that I wish to give a good home, and it's vintage!

It's a REVERE AZ 718 standard 8mm silent projector! I'm wanting to get a sound standard 8mm and so I'm parting with this one.

I am happy to say that this little projector works GREAT! Everything is vintage and original, right down to the cord and original 400ft take-up reel.

Please note, however, that I don't have any replacemnt lamps for this projector. I fired her up just last night and the lamp still works fine, but i don't know how much life this specific lamp has left, so just a heads up. I have only used this specific projector a few times and for all I know, the lamp may still have a long life.

This projector is in vintage condition. Not all scratched and dinged up and everything works just fine. It was little dusty so I cleaned er up.

I am wanting 25.00 dollars for the projector. Now, the projector is mostly hard plastic for the body and doesn't weigh as much as other projector, but I want to just say 40.00 dollars shipping for it, BUT, if this is too much shipping, I will mail back to you the balance of shipping, and I'll mail this out with those packing peanuts and other stuff to see that it gets to you just fine. If you are interested, please e-mail me at ...

CXOSIR1@outlook.com

... and I'll e-mail you back my paypal address, (it's not my current e-mail address).

-

[ March 27, 2018, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Osi Osgood ]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 29, 2018 11:56 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have just listed this projector on ebay ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323177652176?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC