8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Fumeo 9120 for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fumeo 9120 for sale
Alberto Carlo Vangelisti
Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2018 03:25 PM      Profile for Alberto Carlo Vangelisti   Email Alberto Carlo Vangelisti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fumeo 9120 for sale £900.00, as new condition, recently serviced (new belts too), comes with 1800 ft reel and instruction manual. Send me your email address and I'll send you some photo's. One of the best 9120's you'll ever see and probably the rarest super 8 projector to find. Please send to me a pm or you can write to: moviemagnetic@gmail.com

|  IP: Logged

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2018 04:02 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Alberto, always nice to see another Fumeo being offered for sale, they are getting rare. There were several different versions of this model offered with different features. Can you post more details about this projector for sale. I am a big fan of the Fumeo I think they are one of the best small format projectors made and very easy to maintain.

Alberto Carlo Vangelisti
Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2018 07:17 PM      Profile for Alberto Carlo Vangelisti   Email Alberto Carlo Vangelisti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Alan,

you have an email ;-)

Alberto Carlo Vangelisti
Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2018 11:30 PM      Profile for Alberto Carlo Vangelisti   Email Alberto Carlo Vangelisti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold !

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC