8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Massive Super 8 and 16mm Film & Projector Collection SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massive Super 8 and 16mm Film & Projector Collection SOLD
Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 01, 2019 03:50 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I am in the process of relocating abroad (hopefully) so my film collection is up for sale as ONE LOT (I dont have the time to sell of items individually) It breaks my heart to sell my collection but (unless I can find temp storage and then ship overseas) it has to go.
The collection covers both super 8 and 16mm, films and projectors. So a sample would be:
2 x ELMO GS1200 (with sync boxes)
6 X elf 16mm
Elmo CL16
2 X ELMO ST1200
Loads of Eumig 8 series sound projectors
Elmo ST800
Bauer T600 Stereo
Bell and Howell 16mm projectors (2 I think)
Masses of Canon 814 cine cameras (10, and they sell on Ebay at around £200 each)
Plus more kit (editors, and masses of near mint single 8 cameras including the impressive zc1000) And scope lenses
Film wise there are masses of super 8 films, from collectors club features, to 400' digests, to features including Night to Remember, The Dambusters, Shout at the Devil (several full length italian audio features including James Bond Titles: Dr No, Live and Let Die, For Your Eyes only) and much more. On 16mm features include Diamonds Are Forever, The Poseidon Adventure, The towering Inferno, Assault on Precinct 13, The Man who would be King, Meteor, Its a wonderful life, The Day the Earth Stood still and more.

Price wise I am looking around £4500 (the equipment alone covers this and the films would be free) You will need a van to collect. This may suit a dealer etc, but I do know the value so cannot give the collection away tho happy to entertain discussions. Photos can be sent to email addresses. Thank you all. Mark
PS apologies if this is in the wrong section

|  IP: Logged

Paul Barker
Master Film Handler

- posted March 02, 2019 06:38 AM      Profile for Paul Barker   Email Paul Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is this lot still for sale ???

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2019 02:01 PM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SOLD

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 08, 2019 04:37 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, well done Mark.

Hope everything pans out well.

Best Mark.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC