8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » RARE cyan glass filter with bonus of green glass filter!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RARE cyan glass filter with bonus of green glass filter!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 03, 2019 11:05 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know who would be interested, but i just put up a double auction of two glass filters on ebay, with pictures. The glass filters have no scratches that i know of, (well i hold them up to the light and i don't see any), no cracks or breakage and they come in a very hard plastic carrying case.

The cyan one goes from light to dark cyan, which may suit you're personal needs, as for me, I was never quite comfortable with it. My round vivtar cyan lense works better with my projector, personally.

Here is the link to the auction ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323850067979?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l 2649

It starts at 15.00 dollars, so not too shabby of a bargain.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 06, 2019 10:47 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
update ...

In VERY small print it states on both "RICON" so, there you go, the makers of these glass filters as well as the plastic carrier are RICON.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC