8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » EUMIG Mark S O and M super 8 projector wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EUMIG Mark S O and M super 8 projector wanted
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 04, 2019 11:48 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to find one of these sometime soon!

I thank whoever, ahead of time.

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Robert Saraceno
Film Handler

- posted November 04, 2019 06:41 PM      Profile for Robert Saraceno     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's one for sale on Ebay Germany, it says shipping only in Germany - but I bought a projector from Germany back in July and asked the seller if he would consider shipping to the US - he agreed to.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Super-8-Tonfilmprojektor-EUMIG-Mark-S-O-M-Gereinigt-geolt-getestet/323968311779?hash=item4b6e0421e3:g:MagAAOSwF9tdvsPa

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 05, 2019 11:19 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for that link.

(gosh, I wonder as to how much it would cost just to mail it to the U.S.?)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Robert Saraceno
Film Handler

- posted November 05, 2019 02:45 PM      Profile for Robert Saraceno     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got an Elmo Sc-18 shipped for 70 euros - however German customs held it up for almost a month, but it was worth it. The guy I bought it from assumed that Americans wouldn't pay 70 euros for shipping, he was more than happy to do it.

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted November 07, 2019 08:52 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you deal with frequency (50hz vs. 60hz)? I don't see a speed adjustment on this Eumig. In some Elmos we need to change the pulley but I am not sure with this.

--------------------
Winbert

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 07, 2019 10:55 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is a 50/60 Hz 'flag' inside the projector. It's basically a mechanical device which re-positions the radial range of the mechanical drive ball on the rubber disc.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC