8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Excalibur (full length)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Excalibur (full length)
Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted November 03, 2004 02:53 AM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excalibur (1982)
===========
full length color italian sound (acetat)

slightly masked, 1:1,85 original was used.

good sharpness
good colors
slightly picture movement

As the title would suggest, it follows the travels of the legendary sword Excalibur through Arthurian myth, from the violent, powerful hands of Uther Pendragon, to a long-years' rest in the stone to being redrawn by Uther's son Arthur, who uses it to defeat the evil invaders and establish the great court of Camelot and the great Knights of the Round Table. It is there in Arthur's glory years and in his decline, brought on by the love affair between his wife Guenevere and best friend and best knight Sir Lancelot, the Holy Grail Quest which produces many casualties among the knights, and the arrival of Mordred, the son Arthur had by his evil half-sister, the sorceress Morgana. Through it all, the magician Merlin watches over everything.
imdb.com

[ November 06, 2004, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Andreas Eggeling ]

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted November 06, 2004 10:28 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Didnt know this was available on super 8. Whose release is it?

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2004 10:40 AM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin,

Johnny Depp would say, they came from the Caribbian Islands. [Wink]
See following italian web page

Andreas

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted November 06, 2004 10:58 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Andreas. Wouldnt mind acopy of that myself. Great film.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC