8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » playground skirmish-1x200ft colour sound stereo.scope.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: playground skirmish-1x200ft colour sound stereo.scope.
Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2006 02:00 PM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
hello fellow members,i got this one reel extract from the matrix reloaded and i have to say its awesome.the sequence opens with neo in the playground,when agent smith appears.as neo and smith size each other up more and more agent smiths appear.cue for all hell to break lose as the skirmish begins.in the amazing sequnce that follows neo takes them all on.there must be a hundered of smiths,as neo makes short work of them.agent smiths fly all over the scope screen.i can now see why this extract has been a success on super8mm.the print is good as is the sound.very highly recommend.for the month of april derann are offering this one reeler for £24.99.thats £5.00 off.now to get that freeway frenzy extract which is even more mind blowing.if this is a mere skirmish i wonder what the hell would a fight be like.all in all a brillant one reel extract.its in true scope as well not the fake scope we get with t.vs.andy.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC