8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » dodge city 1939 full lenght

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dodge city 1939 full lenght
Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2011 05:38 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here,s another good western to added to collected,dodge city with errol flynn my print it,s very good some negative marks
but not distrative,good tecnicolor,after the adventures of robin hood,this one from 1939 the same director michal curtiz
and all support cast,another good realese from warner

[Smile] bests

|  IP: Logged

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2011 09:42 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering what company printed it. Derann..? Red Fox? Other? and how sharp it was . I had seen two other prints...actually one feature versioin and one digest...both were rather soft focus...not horrible...just enough for you to feel the urge to go back to the projector and try to squeeze another bit of sharpness out of it....but it just wasnt there.

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2011 10:00 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! gary ,my print it,s from red fox,the sharpness of my print

it,s what we call A/B,I HAD THE DIGEST OF 3X400FT AND WAS VERY WEAK.
IN MY OPINION A GOOD COPY NOT DEPENDS ONLY FROM THE MASTER,BUT
CARE OF THE LAB OPERATOR

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC