8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Eastwood in Action/Behind 200ft Colour Sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eastwood in Action/Behind 200ft Colour Sound
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted May 06, 2016 03:59 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This 200 footer from Red Fox was the very best of all the behind the scenes releases,(only in my opinion of course), The film is of course The outlaw Josey Wales,
The good thing about this item is that is was Directed by Eastwood as well as him being the star so in this release it is full of Eastwood acting and directing literally all the way through and of course his running commentary is has some pretty good info for us.
We see everything from behind and in front of the camera, and of course an appearance by George Sampson who played the chief in one flew over the cuckoos nest. A glimpse of his co star Sondra Locke and some great location shots in Utah. Defiantly worth a buy as an action packed programme starter should a copy turn up.
As for our print, it is one of the few i bought brand new and the colour, has held up very well, sound is excellent and the image is nice & sharp. What a great job this actor has had. [Wink]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 09, 2016 12:11 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was just an auction for this short as well as a short concerning "Magnum Force" and from the screenshots on the auction, the "Josey Wales' one looked the same. Thanks for the review.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC