8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Pulp Fiction Trailer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pulp Fiction Trailer
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted December 31, 2017 02:24 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could not resist purchasing this item from Steve at the Reel Image, at the moment super 8 is having a little rest while i catch up with the 16mm films we have purchased recently. BUT, i didn't want to wait to see this little reel, a packed 50ft spool and trailer full of action and snippets of so many of the great scenes complete with much of the music, lots of everything you could say, i will take a look at the Derann catalouges later as i think this may have been imported either by them or Phil at CHC as the titles are German,
I put up my spare Elmo now its all up and running at the right speed etc, and i will tell you that these images were taken as it was projected on 2ft image size on the off white wallpaper of my dinning room so even though they look good i think its going to be superb on a proper big screen in the film room later.
The stock is LPP pre stripe so aside the pin sharp image & glorious colours the sound is absolutely top notch in every way.
You will appreciate that tailers move very quickly so they arnt the easiest thing for me to get get screenshots from.
I havnt seen this one on 8mm before but i am sure there is more out there but never the less it is a rare beasty and very recommended.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

|  IP: Logged

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2017 02:56 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice Tom,Good find there and looks good too,Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted December 31, 2017 03:20 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mark, if i could get reservoir Dogs that would make a good double bill trailer reel [Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC