8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Horror Express

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Horror Express
Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 27, 2018 04:11 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a excellent feature film. Made in 1972. It runs 90 minutes. Stars , Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee . good cast. I had my print for years and it still looks good. Print is sharp and color is still good. This film takes place on a train. Like the movie saids a train ride to hell. Very good horror film. The story goes like this. On expedition Christopher Lee and his team pick up a frozen fossil and bring it back to inspect. They put it on train. The fossil thaws out and the creature comes to life! And kills the passenger's one by one! By sucking out there brains with its mind. A must have film. Ahead of its time. Rated R. This review by Leon Norris

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 01, 2018 11:59 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This one that I'd love to find a good color print of!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC