8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Below Zero .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Below Zero .
Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 31, 2018 12:18 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a nice short. Stars Laurel and Hardy. A Blackhawk films Release! Made in 1930 . super8 sound. Runs 21 minutes. 400 ft. Print is sharp. Storyline is the boys are homeless and on the streets. Playing music to survive. After some funny moments they come across a wallet on the ground. So they invite a cop on the beat. Who saved them from being mugged! Out to dinner. But the table turns when they find out that the wallet be longs to the cop. Here's another fine mess! Its hilarious! A must have this! Review by Leon Norris

|  IP: Logged

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 31, 2018 01:53 PM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great review Leon of one of my personal favourites, I have a Blackhawk print and it's a lovely print too.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC