8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Twins of Evil.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twins of Evil.
Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2018 10:59 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A very good Hammer Horror film. A Derran film Release! Print is sharp. Color is nice. Made in 1971. Super 8 sound. Runs 87 minutes. On 3×600 ft Reels. On low fade stock! Storyline is two females that are twins . go stay with their Religious uncle and wife! They soon find out that there uncle has very strict rules in the house. Soon one of the twins has had snuff! And she resides to run away. Turns out a big mistake! She ends up in the vampire castle and is bitten. Now she's a vampire! A well made Hammer film. A must have! This one does not pop up often! I am glad to own two excellent prints. Note , my only draw back is the night scenes are a little on the Dark side! Review by Leon Norris

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC