8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | register | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » VAMPIRE. CIRCUS.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VAMPIRE. CIRCUS.
Leon Norris
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 02, 2018 03:10 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a Excellent Derran Release! Super 8 sound. Made in 1971. On 3× 600 ft reels. A Hammer Horror film. A sharp print and nice color. The Storyline is The people of a small town hunt and Destroy the head vampire. So his backup comes to town for Revenge. In the from of circus performers! The villagers are attacked one by one! This film is full of violence and lots of nudity! Rated R. Good cast. A head of its time. One of Hammers best! Well made! Review by Leon Norris.

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 02, 2018 05:27 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Leon, thanks for the review. There is a previous thread in this section for the 3x600' version of Vampire Circus (started back in 2007), so I will move your review there: Vampire Circus

Please check the Index of Reviews to see if a thread already exists before starting a new topic. Thanks!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2010 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC