8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Midnight Patrol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Midnight Patrol
Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 04, 2018 12:22 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A sharp Blackhawk print. Made in 1933. Runs 21 minutes. Super 8 sound. A Laurel and Hardy Comedy. Storyline is simple! The boys are cops! Can you believe it! They are called to go to a house that's being broken in to! It turns out that the house belongs to the chief of police! After some mishaps the boys think they got there man. Stan knocks him unconscious with a bottle! They take him back to the police station. Thinking they will get in good with the chief! When the chief awakes. He can't believe were he's at. The police salutes him. The one at the front dest tells Hardy its the chief! The boys are shocked! As they start to exist Hardy saids we just started this morning. The chief asks for the officer gun. And he shoots the boys DEAD! One of there best. Its Hilarious! If you see this popup for sale get it! Review by Leon Norris.

|  IP: Logged

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted December 04, 2018 12:45 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 400ft foot edition of this title is quite rare, we do have this version but it is on STD 8 sound and although good, the sound is a little on the low side, [Wink]

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 04, 2018 05:29 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom, thanks for your Reply! This title does popup from time to time! I had it a couple of times! The Blackhawk print is sharp!If I come across it again I'll let you know! Thanks, Leon Norris.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 05, 2018 06:06 AM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have it on 16mm which can be bought at my open day on sunday

Matthieu van der Sluis
Master Film Handler

- posted January 23, 2019 10:28 AM      Profile for Matthieu van der Sluis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can get the Walton version of this film. They say good quallity.
Recomandable or better not?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC