8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Looking for company that sells new trailers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for company that sells new trailers
Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 01, 2006 03:19 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all. I know there's a business in the USA that sells 16mm trailers of very recent films. I don't remember the name and and I just can't find the link. Can somebody help?

OK, don't bother, I just found it... (robbiesreels.com)

[ May 01, 2006, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Jean-Marc Toussaint ]

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 01, 2006 09:31 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Derann also do some on 16mm. Some fairly recent stuff. Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted May 01, 2006 01:37 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it's still available, I'd highly recommend the 'TITAN A.E.' trailer that Robbies Reels were offering for the bargain price of $18.99. It's a superb scope trailer and a stunning print that left the audience spellbound when I screened it!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC