8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Eiki XENON EX-300SL-1 User Manual

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eiki XENON EX-300SL-1 User Manual
Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2006 10:23 AM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could anyone help me in finding the User Manual for this 16mm projector?

Thanks
Flavio

|  IP: Logged

John Whittle
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2006 08:12 PM      Profile for John Whittle   Email John Whittle       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I've never seen a manual specifically for the 300SL Xenon, but as far as most operations, would be the same as the SL series machines. As for the xenon portions, it would be the same as the SSL-3500 machine.

Those may be around somewhere for download. What you really should get would be the service manuals so you know the adjustments and assembly/disassembly instructions.

John

Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 07, 2006 01:50 AM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi John,

thanks for your reply!
Are you saying that I can search for the SSL-3500 service manual which is almost the same of my projector?
Which series is newer? The SL-300's or the SSL-3500's one?

thanks
Flavio

John Whittle
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 08, 2006 10:25 AM      Profile for John Whittle   Email John Whittle       Edit/Delete Post 
3500 is the newer machine and built on the newer SSL chassis. The 300-SL is built on the SL chassis. There are many differences between the two including the number of teeth on the sprockets, size of the machine, width of the machine, etc etc. The basic theory of operation is the same, however. To service the machine you really need the SL service manual for your machine which had an addum for the xenon lamp.

John

Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 09, 2006 07:27 AM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,

many thanks for your reply!

Flavio

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC