8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Krasnogorsk 3 repairs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Krasnogorsk 3 repairs
David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2009 04:23 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am just wondering if any member knows where I can get my Krasnogorsk 3 camera repaired in the UK.

The light meter hasn't worked for some time, so I have been using a separate light meter, but with the possibility of a white winter, if not a White Christmas, I should like it to be fully operational.

I posted this thread on the Filmshooting Forum, and although there have been many viewings, no one has replied as yet.

Now sorted: Bart from Blue Cine Tech has suggested I try Hailsham Camera Centre in East Sussex. I just called them and they said YES! Taking it down to them tomorrow. Thanks Bart!

[ December 10, 2009, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: David Pannell ]

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

|  IP: Logged

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 23, 2010 06:32 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UPDATE

Actually got around to taking my 16mm cine camera down to Hailsham Camera Centre last Friday, 15th.

Had a call from them yesterday afternoon to say that all was well and the camera had been fixed.

Collected it this morning. WOW!! What a fantastic job they have done. Exposure meter now working accurately and correctly calibrated, and a full service carried out. All within a week and at a total cost of £70.00, which in this day and age I think is fantastic value for money.

Therefore big thank you to Bart Smith of Blue Cinetech who recommended them, and of course to HCC themselves. I'm now an extremely happy bunny! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC