8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » belt Change on a Bell and Howell 1585

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: belt Change on a Bell and Howell 1585
Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2013 02:02 PM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you change the belt on a Bell and Howell 1585? Looks like you have to remove lots of stuff. Doesn't look easy

|  IP: Logged

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2013 05:24 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,

You can find the service manual here on the Forum:

http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/manuals/BH158515901592.pdf

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted October 11, 2013 04:55 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks as if you will have to take it slowly, and have a lot of patience. Let us know how you get on.

--------------------
Maurice

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2013 02:44 AM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
The manual is too complicated. Urbanskifilm sent me instructions on how to do this. Remove the fan cover then fan and that way you could slide the belt on. In doing this It presents the opportunity to clean the fan

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC