8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Meopta Meoclub and magnetic audio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meopta Meoclub and magnetic audio
Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2017 09:13 AM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a Meopta Meoclub 16 Electronic 2, which I spoke in another post.
I changed the motor belt and the exciter lamp, it works, everything is in good condition, works the optical audio, the motor is fluid, the rewinding, the microphone, etc.

The only thing that does not work is the magnetic audio (the projector can also record the magnetic).
What can I do? I've already tried to clean the magnetic head with alcohol, but nothing.
The speakers works (in fact, with the optical no problem), both, the small speaker in the projector and the large in the cover. Speakers "buzzing", but with the magnetic film in projection no sound, not even far.
I noticed that the magnetic head moves well, when I press the button for the optic sound it moves away, when I press the button for magnetic it approach the film.
The adjustment screws have not been touched, there is with the blue paint on top.
I also tried to touch the head assembly during the projection, but nothing.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC