8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » eiki/elf models.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: eiki/elf models.
Allan Broadfield
Master Film Handler

- posted March 27, 2018 03:01 AM      Profile for Allan Broadfield   Author's Homepage   Email Allan Broadfield   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know of a site comparing eiki/elf projectors, similar to Paul Ivester's bell & Howell list?

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 27, 2018 05:22 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Allan

I don't know of an Elf / Eiki specific site but I can scan in an Elf products catalogue I have from the 1980's which shows all the range available at that time along with details and descriptions of each model's specs.

One other Elf catalogue I have is from 1991 - it has only one page of 16mm compared to the other 19 pages of their AV gear but it does include the last ones they made the SSL series etc.

I'll scan them in the next week then ask Doug to add them to the 16mm manuals section.

Kevin

Added today - here are some of the scanned Elf Eiki catalogue pages - more to follow below:

-

-

-

[ March 28, 2018, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Clark ]

Allan Broadfield
Master Film Handler

- posted March 27, 2018 06:45 PM      Profile for Allan Broadfield   Author's Homepage   Email Allan Broadfield   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin!

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 28, 2018 01:28 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll thank you as well there Kevin as i have been looking on line to try and find similar info on the elf range. [Wink]

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2018 06:22 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Allan, Tom & Elf Eiki fans everywhere!

Please see the three pics I added to my previous post plus these final six - I will need to scan them in at a higher resolution before asking Doug to add them to the manuals section, but this will give you something clear enough for an interesting read in the meantime.

Hope you like them.

Kevin.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted March 28, 2018 06:41 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks !

--------------------
Dominique

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 29, 2018 01:39 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff, its easy to see why these are so much easier to work on than other makes, it looks like i need to go for the later slot loader for my last purchase.
As i have never even seen one of the s series machines in the flesh do you know if the modules are the same as the NT Series or are they completely different?

[ April 11, 2018, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Tom Photiou ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC