8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Last few dvds of Blackpool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last few dvds of Blackpool
David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2018 04:51 AM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have only bout 30 dvds left of blackpool which was filmed last year and that's it .all those who have ordered and payed will be posted today sorry for the delay thanks

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2018 08:26 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi David, I would like to thank you again for the film I bought from you last year. You made the transaction smooth and pleasant with your honest description and service.
[Smile] PM sent...

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Paul Barker
Master Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2018 10:41 AM      Profile for Paul Barker   Email Paul Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
having watched this dvd i can highly reccommend it . its very well done. so much so i have watched it six times already. a must for all collectors and a great item to have. i beleive there are only 30 left.so dont leave it to late if you want one.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 25, 2018 04:23 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I viewed mine last night.
Thank you David,it is an excellent DVD and very professionaly put together. Its great to see the dealers and collectors alike chatting about our great hobby as well footage of the whole convention including the film auction, film shows and the collectors looking around the stalls and much more. Great job [Wink]

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 03, 2018 01:31 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi David, just to let you know I received my DVD today. Thanks again and best wishes!
Update: just viewed the DVD today. Very well done and very enjoyable! Seeing it put me in the mood to watch some reel film 📽😊

[ December 04, 2018, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Joe Taffis ]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2018 10:54 AM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
still got a few left £10.00 inc postage anywere in the uk overseas at cost

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC