8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » B&H selecta frame help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: B&H selecta frame help
Barry Webb
Film Handler

- posted April 16, 2019 09:01 AM      Profile for Barry Webb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi im working on a B&H selecta frame 5 machine so far ive got it to run forward and backwards after cleaning all the contacts on all the pin plugs and sockects.
now the problem is i dont seem to get any frame pause or slow advance and cant seem to download any service manual any tips would be much deprecated.
Barry...

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted April 16, 2019 03:17 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry
I can't really help you.
I've found the following picture. It certainly seems that it started out as a Bell & Howell TQIII and was either built for the Visual Instrumentation Corporation or perhaps they bought the basic projector and altered it themselves.
As time has passed it does not seem that the Internet is going to help, unless perhaps a fellow member has a similar model.
https://www.nicelineshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=15952&zenid=ucjnk88jc6vrpb2lse2be80l83

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC