8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Warner Brother Cartoons for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Warner Brother Cartoons for sale
Bruce Calvert
Junior

- posted June 21, 2005 09:44 PM      Profile for Bruce Calvert   Author's Homepage   Email Bruce Calvert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought the following films new. They are all in very good condition with no splices, a minimum of lines, and no vinegar smell. All films have soundtracks.

AN ITCH IN TIME (1943) Color, sound, color faded to browns and reds. A very funny cartoon where Elmer Fudd threatens his dog with a bath if he keeps scratching. The dog hates baths! Unfortunately, a pesky flea takes up residence in his fur. $25

TO DUCK OR NOT TO DUCK (1943) Color, sound, color faded to browns and reds. A very funny cartoon where Elmer hunts Daffy Duck, so Daffy challenges him to a boxing match. $25.

IMPATIENT PATIENT (1942) Color slightly faded, but greens and yellows still OK. Daffy delivers a telegram to Dr. Jerkyll, but the doctor drinks a potion and becomes "Chloe", a wrestler! Daffy can't escape his mansion. $25

FALLING HARE (1943) Color faded to browns and reds. Bugs is flying on a WW II bomber, that is being sabotaged by a gremlin! One of the few cartoons where the villian gets the best of Bugs Bunny. $25.

THE SHEEPISH WOLF (1942) Color faded to browns and reds. A wolf who quotes Shakespeare is hungry for a sheep. The sheepdog looks slow, but he is actually pretty clever. $25

A TALE OF TWO KITTIES (1942) Color faded to brown and reds. Two cats, Babbot and Catstello, chase after tweety bird with disastrous results. Mel Blanc does great Abbott and Costello voices. $25

--------------------
Bruce Calvert
--
Visit the Silent Film Still Archive

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC