8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » My list to sell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My list to sell
Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2005 10:59 AM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all 16mm collectors
Im debating if I should put my whole list on here. Give me some help here as to whether I should or not. I have close to 100 films (features and shorts)
Im switching over to DVD projection and will sell most of the titles I can get on DVD.
Thanks,,,,Danny

|  IP: Logged

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted September 28, 2005 11:42 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Danny, welcome to the Forum.
Posting your list here could be a good idea indeed, if you want your films to find good homes where they will be pampered.
Don't forget to list prices, payment options and shipping estimates (remember that there's a great number of members that do not live in the US).

JM

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2005 12:02 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello JM,,,,Ive been collecting since the early 70's. I was a projectionist for over 30 years. I'd rather list them and then if anyone has an interest in them I can give further details. As for shipping (with all due respect) I'd like to limit it to the US and Canada. I thought there's alot of paperwork involved with overseas shipping and Cant even begin to know what to charge for shipping.
Anyway,,,I hope the overseas collectors wont hold it against me. Maybe if I get help along the way I may consider it.
Thanks again,,,Danny

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted September 28, 2005 07:57 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paper work for International U.S. Postal shipping consist of writing your address and the address of the buyer on a customs form along with the contents. No big deal. I do it all the time. As far as cost, weigh it and go to www.usps.com and calculate shipping by weight and country of destination. [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC