8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » doug , you remember the 16mm film hell night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: doug , you remember the 16mm film hell night
Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 03, 2006 03:09 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
doug the topic didnt work sorry , I have trouble with my computer ,lets tray again, last month did the hell night movie was worth it to get, It sound that the film was red? thats why I dindnt want to bid more? And I dont know if you get big reel issue , the july issue , I have a small add in the back of the paper under 16mm films for sale, not much, but I though it would come next month but no 2 person already call me , they was just talking about stuff , not serious to buy anything, they made some typing errors, they always to that to me, enjoy , and take care friend.

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 03, 2006 05:50 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Philippe,

Yes, I did win "Hell Night" on eBay awhile back. The print has quite a few lines that come and go but the color's fine and the price was low enough to make it worthwhile. I had never seen the film before and I found it fairly interesting, a cut (so to speak) above the average slasher film. Nicely shot (although a bit too brightly lit-why do they need candles and flashlights if it's so bright?) and a cute looking Linda Blair. What more can a film collector with low expectations ask for? I have a feeling I'll put this one back on the market soon.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 03, 2006 06:57 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes doug you write, theirs a little bit too much candles, but I had that film and its one of my favorite, the reason I didnt bit hight because I though it would be red, if you dont wanted it, and when you decided to sale it , I would love to take it from your hand ok doug,

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC