8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 'Worlds Beyond' TV series

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'Worlds Beyond' TV series
Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted June 24, 2006 09:25 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There seem to be quite a few 16mm prints in circulation in the UK, from a very obscure series called 'Worlds Beyond', that was occasionally seen from 1986 onwards, although you would have had to be up at about 2am to see it! I'd be interested to hear from anyone that might have one or more that they wish to sell.

[ June 24, 2006, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Adrian Winchester ]

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 24, 2006 01:36 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've said Words and you've said Worlds. Which is it? [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted June 24, 2006 02:14 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here it is on IMDB; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0174440/

Speaking of British TV, I have quite a few prints of "The Human Jungle" from the early sixties in b/w. Stars Herbert Lom(The Pink Panther) as a psychiatrist who solves potiental crime stuations. Great theme music by John Barry. Good stuff!

[ June 24, 2006, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Dan Lail ]

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted June 24, 2006 06:02 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"You've said Words and you've said Worlds. Which is it?"

Thanks for pointing that out, Jan. It's 'Worlds' and I've now corrected it.

Dan - 'Worlds Beyond' is so obscure that in the UK, about the only people that you can find that have seen it are film collectors, due to the 16mm prints in circulation! No point waiting for a DVD release!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC