8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » POLICE ACADEMY F/S

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POLICE ACADEMY F/S
Dan Lail
Film God

- posted October 04, 2006 08:38 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be listing all seven POLICE ACADEMY features over the next couple of weeks. POLICE ACADEMY ONE is now listed;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280035157994

Thanks [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 05, 2006 12:31 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan

I can't help myself......so are you reducing your collection or have you just struck lucky with a find?

--------------------
Tony

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted October 05, 2006 01:31 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony, I was about to ask the same question. A lot of A-list features for sale in a very short time...

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted October 05, 2006 01:42 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been selling films for several years and am always looking for film lots. I sell all kinds of films and equipment, etc. These latest ones happen to be threatrical and in great shape too. I still have my personal collection. [Smile]

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2006 07:47 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan

Thanks, for over twenty years I have been a dedicated 8mm collector & have been very happy indeed. However, after looking at some of the films you have for sale & some of the titles you have sold in the past. You have left my mouth watering.

Anyone going to the BFCC prepared to give me a crash course on the pros & cons of 16mm? [Wink]

Bang goes my retirement fund [Big Grin]

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted October 08, 2006 12:43 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Craig, I would like keep some of these titles, but alas I must sell them. I sell mostly 16mm, but super eight has a certain challenge I like. Finding a sharp super eight print with stereo sound or mono gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I have a drop dead gorgeous print of To Have And To Have Not which is Lauren Bacall's first film and it's in super eight. I found a signed copy of her biography at an estate sale for 50 cents. I'm about half way through. She tells a lot of details about making that film with Bogie and how Howard Hawks tried to mold her into his dream girl. I must say she was a real dream. [Cool]

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 08, 2006 03:53 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan

What does a 16mm print cost to post to the UK by the cheapest possible means?

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC