8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 16MM SCOPE FEATURE WANTED TO BUY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16MM SCOPE FEATURE WANTED TO BUY
Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2008 12:30 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking to spend under $100.00 USD Can send paypal. Will consider faded print as long as there is no vinegar smell color or black and white. Feature must be complete without alot of splices or curling/twisting.

Must be original authentic cinemascope.

Adapted scope, widescreen masked letterboxed not accepted.

chip gelmini

prfcg2@aol.com

|  IP: Logged

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2008 11:16 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chip -
I've got the following Scope features for $99/each + shipping (all faded Eastman prints)

A Certain Smile
Best of Everything
Holiday for Lovers
Let's Make Love
The River's Edge
A Thunder of Drums

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 03, 2008 11:59 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Steve

Thank you very much for that list. How is the fade in LETS MAKE LOVE. Please send a complete cost for shipping (UPS Zip code is 02536) Would you like a Paypal or would you like to meet up and get cash? Cash might be better, as Paypal will have a clearance time about 5 days. I can be in Framingham to meet up with you like we did before years ago.

Chip

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 06, 2008 05:32 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chip,

I have a scope print of Jamie Uys' "Capricorn's Beautiful People" ... alas, it's mostly faded, but worse than that, it has tons of lines and emulsion scratches AND is incomplete (a bit of the end is missing). I'd be happy to sell it for far less than $100 but I don't suppose you're really interested in this one... are you?

(I'll say this, though... it's a LOT of fun to watch!)

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Larry Arpin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2008 12:28 PM      Profile for Larry Arpin   Author's Homepage   Email Larry Arpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chip-Have you checked Dan's Ebay listing yet. He has THE CANADIANS in scope for $20 with only 1 bid.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC