8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 16mm TV shows & 'Shout at the Devil' for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16mm TV shows & 'Shout at the Devil' for sale
Alan Paterson
Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2008 09:00 AM      Profile for Alan Paterson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm selling my 16mm films as I'm just not watching them.

'The Saint' Colour 50 minute episode title 'Invitation to Danger', directed by Roger Moore as well as starring. The Saint is framed and has to find the real thief in a plot involving the CIA. One of the best episodes. Some good shots of the Volvo. Complete with front & end titles. £50

'The Waltons' Colour 50 minute episode where John Boy announces he's moving to New York. 'Night Mary Ellen, night John Boy......'
£50

'Maverick' episode 50 minutes B/W, where Jack Kelly wins a Bank in a card game. Very entertaining. £30

'Shout at the Devil' Roger Moore & Lee Marvin SCOPE incomplete feature. This is 3x1600' reels of the film. The end is missing. Maybe someone else has this. The colour is good in this print. Not pink at all. £80

All of the above + shipping

Let me know if you're interested.

Alan

--------------------
If God had meant us to run, we'd have been born with spikes in our feet.

|  IP: Logged

Alan Paterson
Film Handler

- posted October 27, 2008 04:57 PM      Profile for Alan Paterson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THey're now up on EBay with low starting prices.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16mm-The-Saint-Colour-sound_W0QQitemZ150306450607QQihZ005QQcategoryZ35064QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--------------------
If God had meant us to run, we'd have been born with spikes in our feet.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC