8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Looking for some looney toons, and some Rocky and Bullwinkle (WTB)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for some looney toons, and some Rocky and Bullwinkle (WTB)
Mikel Jenson
Film Handler

- posted July 20, 2010 03:48 AM      Profile for Mikel Jenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just about anything.. Cheep preferred as always but there a couple I would really love to have,

Whats Opera Doc
Rabbit of Seville
Duck Amuck
Marvin the Martian

Well let me know.. I am just starting out so I'm not really sure how much these normally go for or how hard they are to find..

Thank you all!
-Mikel Jenson

[ July 20, 2010, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Mikel Jenson ]

|  IP: Logged

David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 20, 2010 06:46 PM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mikel, all of those Warner titles will turn up on 16mm, but they won't be cheap.

My Duck Dodgers In The 25 1/2 Century on 16mm is one of the best, it is the 2nd print I have had.......I should have kept the first as it was better!

Wayne Tuell
Master Film Handler

- posted July 20, 2010 09:12 PM      Profile for Wayne Tuell   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Tuell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My last print of Duck Dodgers had really good color and sold for over $100 and Mad As Mars Hare had FANTASTIC color and went for over $100 as well. Marvin The Martian cartoons are not the cheapest of the WB collections.

--------------------
www.16mmDrive-InFilms.com

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC