8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » still looking for those films your just about to throw in the trash

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: still looking for those films your just about to throw in the trash
Mikel Jenson
Film Handler

- posted August 26, 2010 01:03 PM      Profile for Mikel Jenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for films that you will give away.. I simply love watching stuff on film.. so if you have a print that's bright red or has VS or is just terrible and your about to throw it away. let me know first! If shipping is cheap enough then I'll take them off of your hands.. don't care about splices or ripped out sprockets. just let me know what you got [Smile]

-Mikel Jenson

|  IP: Logged

Raymond Glaser
Master Film Handler

- posted August 26, 2010 05:12 PM      Profile for Raymond Glaser   Email Raymond Glaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mikel - Here's what I have to give away to you ---

Standard 8mm Silent 400 ft (no main titles):

THE TRAMP - Chaplin
EASY STREET - Chaplin
HABEUS CORPUS - Laurel & Hardy
THE BARBER SHOP - W.C. Fields
SATURDAY'S LESSON - Little Rascals
One 400ft reel of various home movies

Super 8 Silent 200 ft (no main titles):

THE INCREDIBLE JEWEL ROBBERY - Marx Bros
Three 400ft reels of various home movies

All films run fine with no sprocket damage

Shipping should be under $15.00

Plus maybe a surprise or two !!!

Let me know, Ray

Mikel Jenson
Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2010 12:52 PM      Profile for Mikel Jenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey that sounds awesome! Ill be getting paid pretty soon.. how long are you holding them?

and what condition are the colors and splices and whatnot (don't really care since it's pretty much free just want to have a heads up lol)

Raymond Glaser
Master Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2010 05:35 PM      Profile for Raymond Glaser   Email Raymond Glaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mikel - I'll ship them to you and you can pay me the shipping fees when you can -- (I know how things are out there in this day and age) -- The films all run fine with no splices or sprocket damage - E-mail me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow or Thursday - Ray

Mikel Jenson
Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2010 03:42 PM      Profile for Mikel Jenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey sorry it took so long.

Email Sent!

Mikel Jenson
Film Handler

- posted September 15, 2010 02:46 AM      Profile for Mikel Jenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
come on guys! no one with a couple really bad prints that they don't want and don't want to sell?

I would love them! [Smile] let me know!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC