8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Free films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free films
Alan L. Hitchcox
Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2010 08:33 PM      Profile for Alan L. Hitchcox   Author's Homepage   Email Alan L. Hitchcox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm giving away four silent B&W 16mm movies in original boxes. I tried selling them on eBay a couple times and got no takers. So at this point, I'm just looking to find someone who wants them. All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Three films are on 400-ft reels, and the other is on a 100-ft reel.

First is "Three Little Bruins on a Spree," Castle Films #624. The film appears to complete and in good condition, as is the original box.

Second is "Football Parade of 1949," Castle Films #355. The film seems to be complete and in good condition; the box is in poor condition — the top flap is missing.

Third is "Here Comes the Circus," another movie from Castle Films. This box is also in poor condition and is missing the top and bottom flaps, but the film appears to be complete and in good condition.

Last is "The Night Before Christmas," Castle Films #807. The film appears to be complete and in good condition, and the box is in fair-to-poor condition — missing the top flap.

If interested, e-mail me at bighitch80(at)yahoo.(dot)com.
I prefer to send these to a collector in the US because shipping will be easy.

--------------------
Alan Hitchcox
Willoughby, Ohio USA

|  IP: Logged

Wayne Tuell
Master Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2010 09:36 PM      Profile for Wayne Tuell   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Tuell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan, if you contact forum member, Mikel Jenson I'm sure he would take the films for the cost of postage.

--------------------
www.16mmDrive-InFilms.com

Alan L. Hitchcox
Film Handler

- posted November 29, 2010 07:17 PM      Profile for Alan L. Hitchcox   Author's Homepage   Email Alan L. Hitchcox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Wayne. Thanks.
I do have one inquiry, so I'll contact him if I don't get any other takers.

--------------------
Alan Hitchcox
Willoughby, Ohio USA

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC