8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WANTED: 70's-80's 16mm Film Trailers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED: 70's-80's 16mm Film Trailers
Brannon Carty
Film Handler

- posted June 21, 2011 05:33 PM      Profile for Brannon Carty   Email Brannon Carty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,Im looking for 16mm trailers from the 80's or late 70's..such as Jaws,Back to the Future trilogy,Killer Fish,etc

If any of you have any of the Jaws films trailers or any of the BTTF film trailers,tell me...and give me a price you want for the trailers.

Thanks.

--------------------
The Young Film Nerd.

Model Owned: B&H Filmosound 550

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." - JAWS (1975)

Films Owned: Killer Fish

|  IP: Logged

Darren Payne
Film Handler

- posted June 22, 2011 02:20 AM      Profile for Darren Payne   Email Darren Payne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent.

Oscar Iniesta
Master Film Handler

- posted June 25, 2011 02:59 PM      Profile for Oscar Iniesta   Email Oscar Iniesta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Brannon, I got BTTF II & III time ago. I donīt sell them, but now you know they were released. I bought a BTTF super 8 teaser, that which shows Marty on the DeLorean with mirror sun glasses. I remember last yera someone sold the three 16mm prints together on ebay!!! The Alien trilogy was sold together on 16mm too the same months!!!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC