8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 16mm Want List Being Accepted!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16mm Want List Being Accepted!
Herb Finn
Junior

- posted July 03, 2012 06:13 PM      Profile for Herb Finn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am currently dealing with an estate with a several hundred 16mm sound films from 1929 to the early 1950's.

Mosts "B" pictures, it runs the gambit of all the studios - Big and Small!

I'm now seeking want lists as the collection is currently being index and inspected.

Thank you!

|  IP: Logged

Jeff Missinne
Film Handler

- posted November 19, 2012 08:23 AM      Profile for Jeff Missinne   Email Jeff Missinne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are these all features or are there shorts, cartoons, Castles, etc. as well? Please let me know. All best.

Ron Douglas
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 20, 2012 02:21 PM      Profile for Ron Douglas   Email Ron Douglas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Herb,
Wow, that's some task, I'm sure, however if you happen to stumble across "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" (Mason, Boone et al) please mail me.
Wish I was there to help! [Wink]

--------------------
Ron

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 20, 2012 03:41 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Herb, you know, if it's just too much, send a huge Media Mail box my way and I'll help you sort through it all!!! (wink wink)

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC