8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 16mm features for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16mm features for sale
Raj Patel
Junior

- posted May 25, 2013 09:49 AM      Profile for Raj Patel   Email Raj Patel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Big Heat (1953) excellent condition noir classic.

The French Connection (1971) Eastman print, probably about as pink as its going to get, otherwise good condition.

Any interest send me a message, open to offers. Both have been treated with film guard.

|  IP: Logged

Oscar Iniesta
Master Film Handler

- posted May 31, 2013 10:00 AM      Profile for Oscar Iniesta   Email Oscar Iniesta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love French Connection. The bad guy is Fernando Rey, one of the best spanish actors ever. The way they filmed the cops life in the streets gave a real point of view.

Raj Patel
Junior

- posted May 31, 2013 08:55 PM      Profile for Raj Patel   Email Raj Patel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes really gritty, and at the cost of sounding like a hipster, the Eastman fade only adds to the sleaze of it all!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC