8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Over 800 16mm movies in Auction this Sunday 7/21

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Over 800 16mm movies in Auction this Sunday 7/21
John Koehler
Junior

- posted July 16, 2013 04:47 PM      Profile for John Koehler   Email John Koehler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My dad's massive 16mm collection is going up for sale at this auction on Sunday July 21st. Details at the link below. They will be sold in several small lots is what I heard. There is pictures of the films to give examples.

There is also movie posters, press kits, buttons and a lot of rare movie promos that he collected over the years during his local cable entertainment movie show. A lot of these items are in bulk too.

Auction details: http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1799055.html

Pictures: (May have to scroll down. they are adding new pictures through out the week.)
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=1799055&category=0&zip=&kwd=

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted July 16, 2013 11:16 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a collection! Best of luck with the auction!

PatD

John Koehler
Junior

- posted July 17, 2013 01:45 AM      Profile for John Koehler   Email John Koehler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks - our childhood was great growing up with a 16mm & 8mm theatre in our basement. My brothers and I kept some of our favorites but there is way too many to keep all. It was amazing to see how many movies he actually collected after moving them out. I'm sure we will be visiting this forum often in the near future. Some of the movie and equipment we kept like rewind tables came from Robert Altman or Disney old studio buildings in KC.

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 17, 2013 05:36 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing collection John, hope it does well for you.

Ronald Kwiatkowski
Film Handler

- posted July 19, 2013 11:25 AM      Profile for Ronald Kwiatkowski   Email Ronald Kwiatkowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning, spectacular...

--------------------
Vinegar belongs in the salad...

John Koehler
Junior

- posted July 20, 2013 02:23 PM      Profile for John Koehler   Email John Koehler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a sample listing:

The following is only a very small listing of films and titles so make sure if you are a collector to be with us on auction day. Titles, Movies, TV Show & Actor Films Include: Mash, 3 Stooges, Johnnie Quest, Abbott & Costello, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Danny Thomas, Andy Griffith Show, Tootsie, Tarzan, Beverly Hillbilly's, Love Boat, Turk, Bride Of Frankenstein, Godzilla, Dracula, Castaway Cowboys, The Benny Goodman Story, Maverick, Goldiggers, Yellow Rose Of Texas, Elvis, King Kong, Fall Guy, Bonanza, Charlie Chaplin, Marx Bros, Zoro, Land Of The Giants, Zepplin, Son Of Blob, Academy Award Winners, I Lobe Lucy, Pirates from Below, Space 1999, Star Crash, Camelot, Oklahoma, Roy Rogers, Stoney Burke, House Of Fankenstein, The Incredible Shrinking Man, Sherlock Holmes, Magnum Force, Vendetta, Dirty Dancing, West Of Pecos, Bogart, Election of Hoover, The Apollo Project, Laurel & Hardy, Gilligan's Island, Capt. Fathom, W.C. Fields, Ghost and Mrs. Muir and hundreds more of un-listed titles and actors.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC