8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Will trade PHANTOM MENACE 16mm for RETURN OF THE JEDI 16mm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will trade PHANTOM MENACE 16mm for RETURN OF THE JEDI 16mm
Mike Williamson
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 24, 2015 05:41 PM      Profile for Mike Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got an EXTREMELY rare, gorgeous, adapted scope print of STAR WARS: THE PHANTOM MENACE in excellent condition that I will trade for a scope ORIGINAL (no reductions) print of RETURN OF THE JEDI.

As Star Wars fans know, even PHANTOM MENACE has been tampered with for home video release, replacing the Yoda puppet from the original theatrical version with a CGI Yoda (to match the Yoda from ATTACK OF THE CLONES and REVENGE OF THE SITH). With this print, you get your full Yoda puppet action. [Smile]

Please PM me privately if you have an original ROTJ and are interested in trading for TPM.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC