8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: The Mystery of the Wax Museum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: The Mystery of the Wax Museum
Keld Andersen
Junior

- posted April 14, 2016 01:20 PM      Profile for Keld Andersen   Email Keld Andersen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for a print of "The Mystery of the Wax Museum" [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Clyde Miles
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 15, 2016 05:37 PM      Profile for Clyde Miles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keld, in all my years of collecting i only saw one print that i was able to watch, terible dupe, most likely generations down the line, it was totally unwatchable, and in black and white. good luck with your search. best.

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2016 06:32 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there are prints out there. Mine looked great when I bought it 30 years or longer ago. The color was nice(considering it was done in 2 strip Technicolor), but it turned pink and I sold it.
I've never seen another for sale. And I've never seen a black and white print that wasn't dupey looking. Good luck in the hunt.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2016 05:22 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have had 4 prints of this title

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC