8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Warner Bros Nancy Drew films wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Warner Bros Nancy Drew films wanted
Jack Cleveland
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 05, 2016 01:55 PM      Profile for Jack Cleveland   Email Jack Cleveland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
have been asked by a representative of a Nancy Drew book collecting group to come to Savannah next summer and bring one of the 1930s Nancy Drew series films from Warner Bros to show. Currently I have none of these in my collection, but am certainly interested i acquiring them. The titles are:

Nancy Drew... Detective
Nancy Drew... Reporter
Nancy Drew... Troubleshooter
Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase

A whole scavenger hunt is being planned around a missing film of Nancy's adventures, capping off with a grand 16mm showing of one of these films.

Does anyone have any to sell? If not, I would be also interested in borrowing so that the group can still have their get together.

I collect children's series books like Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Rick Brant, Tom Swift, Jr, Ken Holt, Judy Bolton... the list goes on and on. Another collecting pleasure of mine.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC