8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » REVENGE OF THE CREATURE HORROR SC-FI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: REVENGE OF THE CREATURE HORROR SC-FI
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2017 01:32 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a 16mm Horror/ Sci-fi "REVENGE OF THE CREATURE" made in 1955 and released by Universal8 Films Starring John Agar, Lord Nelson, John Bromfield The Creature from the Black Lagoon has been captured by scientists and transported to an aquarium in south Florida. Once there he becomes attracted to the lovely female scientist and manages to escape and kidnap her, and heads to Jacksonville, with her real life love in pursuit.. 400ft Black & white sound Excellent Print £18 plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2017 06:56 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian, I sent you a PM...

--------------------
Joe Taffis

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC