8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Projection Lamps (rare too) All Sorts Available

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Projection Lamps (rare too) All Sorts Available
Gilbert Lambert
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 07, 2017 06:02 AM      Profile for Gilbert Lambert   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was able to acquire Around 250 projection lamps from a friend who owned a photo shop and is retiring now. I checked the prices online and they vary between 10 euro towards 70 euro sometimes. Shipping/postage will of course depend. email me at salvoterram (at) gmail (dot) com in case you look for rare ones that you can't find easily where you live. I will make the lowest price possible if you contact me as I want to help members of this great forum here if I can. Just like Ian from the UK , I'm retired and doing this for fun and to stay in the hobby. By the end of this month a load of standard 8mm movies, Super 8 and 16mm will come in. A collector in Ostend Belgium passed away 2 years ago and his only daughter sold it all to me. I still have to pick it up. I will of course view each title carefully before offering them , I want to be sure each title is ok. There are some Film Office titles in the lot. Who knows something rare you are looking for is in the pile. Do not expect Derann Full Features.. At first look I could not see some. There's a 16mm print of Singing in the Rain, but no idea about colours or condition yet. Even if I never was interested in Standard 8mm , I took them as well, in the hope something rare was in the lot you friend collectors are looking for. I will gladly send a list if you ask for that and as soon as I put it together.I will always reply just give me 48 hours please as I'm on the road trying to locate more goodies hidden in attics, have fun with our great hobby, God Bless, Gilbert

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC