8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » F/S 1600ft Cartoon and Western Compilation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: F/S 1600ft Cartoon and Western Compilation
Andrew Smith
Junior

- posted May 04, 2018 11:17 AM      Profile for Andrew Smith   Email Andrew Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A black and white, 16mm compilation of short sound films with optical sound spliced on to one 1600ft reel with leader.

Only the beginning of this reel has been checked, and the opening indicates that the films contained match those detailed on the box. The films featured are believed to be black and white prints of:

Beachcombers (1936) – Oswald the Rabbit cartoon directed by Walter Lantz
The Hound and the Rabbit (1937) – Happy Harmonies MGM cartoon directed by Rudolf Ising
Hoppy Sets a Trap (1938) – Excerpted sequence from the live action Hopalong Cassidy western Pride of the West
The Wayward Pups (1937) – Happy Harmonies MGM cartoon directed by Rudolf Ising

This is an ex-rental print that circulated to British schools, clubs, and churches in the 1970s. The condition of the print appears to be good, with some minimal splices. I am unable to check the reel on a projector at this time.

PRICE: £25 inc UK P&P (WORLDWIDE POSSIBLE, BUT WILL CALCULATE SHIPPING ON AN INIDIVIDUAL BASIS)

PAYPAL PREFERRED

-

-

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC