8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » THE FALL GUY - REEL TROUBLE (1985) F/S SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE FALL GUY - REEL TROUBLE (1985) F/S SOLD
Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 19, 2018 10:22 AM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale, an episode of The Fall Guy (1985) starring Lee Majors, spooled up on a 1600' reel, LPP stock. The film has an emulsion scratch just off center for the first 20/25 minutes, other than that, in lovely condition, colour and sharpness is stunning - £35.00 + p&p, please PM me if interested, Del.

Colt goes on location in Turkey. A stunt woman whom he trained comes along and she and Jody have a rivalry because she thinks Jody is trying to keep her away from Colt. A criminal plans to steal the film and hold it for ransom. After they steal it, a representative from the insurance company shows up and asks Colt to recover it. But during his pursuit of the thieves, Howie gets caught and they also demand ransom for him but no one is willing to pay for him.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC